Thursday, February 1, 2018

Love is in the Air!

Hello There!

Today being the 1st February it's time to share a new card for the challenge over at Besties International  As always it is a "anything goes" one but we do always have a theme and this month of February it is of course LOVE in fact it is "love is in the air" so it could be anniversary, wedding etc!

So here is my make for today,


This is a square card in bright white. Then using 4 different papers from a paper pad I won last year from Ribbongirl.co.uk by Echo Park called Summer Bliss I set about matting and layering the card up. I have used this pretty little image called  Bows and Kisses 
and coloured her up using my Promarker Pens, then I cut her out using a Spellbinder Die. I also used the SB filigree heart die too.
To finish the card off I added a tag using a Verve Stamp and flowers from Crafteezee.  I also added sequins, little wooden hearts and a couple of brads from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by today.

I'm sharing today also over at Noordesign-uk.blogspot. February-challenge

Sue

3 comments:

  1. I am always impressed on your designs and papers you put together! Lovely card Sue!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so vibrant and colorful, it's exactly what i need on another grey february day! ♥

    ReplyDelete